Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Care Package





Good Morning!

I'm off to mail a care package to my new grandson. Here are some of the items I've made. The first one (above) is a stand for a collection of finger puppets. I just got a plaque, sanded and stained it and glued pieces called "girl dolls" on the top. Such a simple project and such fun. The puppets are from a collection called "Rain Forest"

2) we have a diaper changing pad with a pocket to place diapers and wipes 3) cloth wipes 4) waterproof lined wipes holder 5) is a wet item bag (waterproofed),bag for soiled diapers, bibs or clothes 7)are six kitchen towels with fabric accents, and finally we have 12 cloth napkins and two placemats.

The napkins were my least favorite to do. To make them all the same size, you have to use a template and sew a quarter inch hem twice. Tedious.

I'm weary of making baby items, so next post will be back to quilts.

Have a nice day!
Melanie

1 comments:

Micki on May 12, 2009 at 6:31 PM said...

Your package is wonderful! I am sure that it will be appreciated.
Micki

Post a Comment

 

Cute As A Button Quilts Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez