Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby Love!




Introducing Alexander Nico!

Sleeper, eater and pooper extraordinaire! He's a darling boy,
very bright and so kind and gentle! And ten days old today!

We're visiting Alex and his mom and dad in College Station Texas. Between holding the baby and helping the parents I've been doing handwork- hexagons. My, my, they're addictive! I'm combining vario
us techniques: Paper hexagons that I swiped the edges with a glue stick, folded the fabric down on it, whip stitched the corners down and then sewed the hexes together. Here's a sample (I used Moda's Woodland Blooms)


I can't resist showing you this last photo of Alex. What a miracle babies are!




Have a great evening!
Melanie




1 comments:

Micki on May 1, 2009 at 3:18 AM said...

The baby is beautiful! Thanks for the pics! I loved the hexagons, as they are so colorful!
All the best,
Micki

Post a Comment

 

Cute As A Button Quilts Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez