Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Alex Arrives!



Announcing the arrival of baby Alex Nico Lench. He arrived at 7:00 am this morning weighing in at a whopping 8 lbs 7 oz and 22.5" long. He has brown hair and very blue eyes. And a set of vocal cords you can hear 1200 miles away!

No pictures to share yet, but count on it!

In my quilting world, I've been working on a flannel quilt for my godson Kevin's graduation. I ordered the pattern and flannel from The Pine Needle http://www.pineneedlequiltshop.com/home.asp



Here is a picture of the quilt. (I've finished two rows) The flannel is delicious! Soft and thick. I love working with flannel because it sticks to itself and you don't need pins.

Have a nice evening!
Melanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cute As A Button Quilts Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez